- Size: S / 54-55cm
- Weight: only 1210g
- Mark of conformity: ECE 22-05
- Full KLIM® Carbon Fiber Shell
- FID-LOCK® extremely easy closing and opening of the helmet strap
- Neck Brace Compatible
- 18 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- MX helmet shape, allows us to breathe easily even during great exertion
- Compatible with SENA 10C
- Transport bag
- Windstopper® lining
- Face mask
- Replacement sun visor,
- Set spare screws
- Ventilation cannot be closed when it’s cold or rainy but with the Windstopper liner you manage down to 15 degrees without getting cold or wet
- Because of the many vents the helmet is very loud over 70 km/h (hearing protection necessary!)
- No DOT test mark (necessary for legal road use in the USA)
The F5 Iron Red comes now with a black outer line that helps against reflections from the sun and probably will stay a bit cleaner than the white one.
The big difference to the F5 ECE: Parts of the conventional inner shell were replaced by choroid welded tubes. Koroyd is one of the latest aviation technologies. This allows even more ventilation and 48% better dampening in the event of an impact. Here you find a video about it.
With the very lightweight, and the many vents the F5 is one the lightest and best-ventilated helmets on the market. With the new FID-LOCK® system KLIM also offers a super-fast locking mechanism for the helmet strap, which we really love. The antibacterial and moisture-absorbing inner lining and strap padding are easy to remove and can be machine washed. The Google opening on this helmet has been enlarged to have an even bigger field of view in a combination with the KLIM Viper Pro Google’s. This is a huge safety advantage for us, especially in road traffic.
What is really great is that the helmet is adjustable with the face mask and the liner. We use them in colder weather and/or heavy rain. They make this helmet even better, as it is not only limited to very hot temperatures or gravel riding.
In short, this is the best helmet we have ever worn. It proved its strength on the gravel roads of Australia. Lots of air due to ventilation, with minimum weight and maximum comfort and a great field of vision.